Thursday, April 26, 2012

#73, and the state of owing.

73


Is it true?  Have I actually made 73 different granny squares?  Tomorrow I'm thinking I will get them all out and arrange them together.  I'm hoping for a sunny day (never a certainty in the Pacific Northwest), to get good natural light

I'm working in 200 Crochet Blocks at the moment, taking a break from 50 Fabulous Crochet Squares, which threw me one too many 3-d flowers.

Oh I'm really looking forward to laying them all out and playing with them tomorrow!

Ok, back to worrying about the state of my credit cards now.  The last two months have thrown me one financial slam after another, none of which was foreseen.  Time to buckle down and pay off as much as possible every month, until things are back under control.

Although...I did have one card completely paid off as of two days ago.  Then today my car cost me $400 in repairs....guess what card is no longer paid off.  Sigh.

Also saving the saga of the demented car alarms for another day....just can't think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment