Here are all 73, all brought out and ready to be laid out on my bed.
All of the approximate 6" squares together, and:
All of the 3-d flowers together. Probably because making these are not my favorite, I thought there were many more of them than this. Since I envision all of the 3-d squares being sewn into a blanket for my granddaughter, I guess I'd better make some more of them :)
Mr. Bernard wondering just how he could be of assistance...
Surely I want a kitty centerpiece! Why not! He is a very good boy (mostly) and does not attempt to play with the yarn while I am working (much).
I'm very glad I've been able to convince Mr. Bernard that yarn is not for him. When he first came to live here, I thought that making a toy for him would be a good idea. I took a stick from another cat toy and tied about 2 feet of yarn to it, and I would dangle it for him to play with. The second day after I made that little toy I went into the kitchen for a couple of minutes...and when I came back in it had swallowed all but 2 inches of the yarn! Thank heavens it was attached to a stick, or he would have swallowed it all. I was able to carefully pull it back out, but I know it bothered his throat. But he is ok, fortunately. No more yarn for Mr. Bernard.
Work in Progress, the next square.
The start of a new collection of squares.