Thursday, March 29, 2012

Two new squares, in spite of it all...

50

51


Recovery is really taking it's time with this surgery.  I keep telling myself...I asked for this, I asked for this. On the plus side, it hurts so much to eat that I can't help but lose weight, haha.

So.  The background for these squares is a blanket I made for my bed a couple of years ago.  Queen sized, and yeah, it did take a while.  I love it, though~  Not really enough contrast for the brown yarn I used in both of these.  Both are from "50 Fabulous Crochet Squares".

I did a little here, and a little there, and I like #51 more than 50.  I felt like I really had to force myself to keep going on these, if I'm going to make 365 before next February.  For some reason, crocheting keeps making me sleepy...but at least I have two new ones to show for all my recuperation time.

I just keep hoping that the next day will be the day that the pain dials back and I can get  back to normal1.  I saw the doc on Tuesday, and he said 5 more days, which  means that Sunday will be THE day.  One can only hope.

And off to bed I go.  Again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment