Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday Morning;..




Day 42

Day 43

Day 44

Day 45
Big Boy, or Bob, is Bernard now.  Ramona wanted so badly to name him Bernard (or Gandalf), that I acquiesced.  Personally, I'll probably call him Big Guy the way I do now...Bernard I will get used to over time.





Mr. Beautiful Blue Eyes!  He owes this eye color to that touch of Siamese, evidenced by a smidge of light cocoa on the top (you can just barely see the edge of it in the upper photo).  After two weeks with us, he is finally feeling better and is showing who he really is.  This kitty loves to romp and play!  What I took for really mellow and laid back turned out to be a very sick kittie.








Four more squares follow.














This is my favorite!

































No comments:

Post a Comment