Thursday, June 28, 2012

Grannies 173, 174, 175, 176; Welcome Bulgaria and Malta

173

174

175

176
These squares came from 200 crochet Blocks.

I'd have more to say about it all, but I have serious dental pain and no possible way to pay for the work I need.  I'm sure I'll figure it out, but right now I just want to beat my head against the wall.

Right now I can't even get a dentist to see me, because although I could pay to have it pulled 'You too young to lose that tooth.  You need root canal.  You can't afford root canal, I will not treat you".  Exact words spoken as I sat in the chair.  And then charged me $40.00 for the time I took.

I'm going to have to the emergency room route, and I HATE that.

If I didn't have crochet to keep my hands busy, I'd have chewed my cuticles off.

Oh, and by the way, all the yarn came from a giant bag I got for $1.00 at a garage sale.  So I'm not spending money I should have saved for the dental work.

Rant over.


Oh...and welcome to Bulgaria and Malta.  Please come back!  I'm sure I'll get my nice back once I feel better :)

3 comments:

  1. I hope you get better sone, dental pain is bad, really bad. Maybe you can cal first, in the Netherlands it's the same they don't pull the tooth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to stop by to say Hello. I might not comment regularly but I do read your post. Stay Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik hoop, dat je tandpijn snel over gaat! Maar je hebt toch mooie vierkantjes kunnen haken, gelukkig!
    beterschap!
    Groetjes Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete