Friday, June 15, 2012

Grannies #149 and 150; Welcome to United Arab Emirates.

149

150
Both of these square designs are from Priscilla's Crochet and are the creations of Priscilla Hewitt..  #149 is called 'Nordic Star', and here I really should have heeded the advice to use a smaller hook than my usual H.  It is rather large, about 12 inches.  I have made others that size, and it will be used with them.  #150 is called 'Spanish Tile', and came out the size I was expecting.  Sometimes you just don't know how something is going to work up...that's why it's called a Learning Experience.

Welcome to the United Arab Emirates, which is my new country of the day.  I look forward every day to discovering which new country has visited the blog.  Fun and enlightening!

No comments:

Post a Comment