Sunday, June 17, 2012

Granny 153; Welcome Barbados and Luxembourg

153


This square is from 50 Fabulous Crochet Squares, still my far and away favorite granny square book.  A bit on the fence about all the pink here, because it's not a color I use much.  Therefore, I'm trying to use it (and some other colors, like bright yellow).  Broaden my own horizons a bit :)

And a big welcome to Barbados and Luxembourg, both of which visited this blog for what I think is the first time recently.

I wish my flags of the world gadget broke things down further.  For instance, everything in the British Isles comes through as Britain.  I'd like to know when Scotland visits here, being quite a bit of Scottish myself.  Apparently there is a paid version of the program that does do this...but again, I'm Scottish and can't bring myself to pay for what I clearly don't need.  It goes on the list of things to do when I win the lottery...

No comments:

Post a Comment