Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Granny 117; Magnolia Bluff

117


Today's square is from 99 Squares to Crochet.  The instructions have it all in one color, but after four rounds of this variegated yarn, my eyes had had enough!  Both of these were picked up on my trip to Michaels a couple of nights ago.  I bought them pretty much because I didn't have those colors...always filling in the holes in the rainbow on my shelves.








I had an hour in the  middle of my day with no responsibilities in it.  Since I was waiting to pick up Ramona, I went and parked here.  These four photos are the panorama that surrounded me while I sat crocheting the square above.  Before that I walked for a while, but not a very long while because I wanted to finish this.

Busy day!

It's SO beautiful here.



1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    What a nice granny's you have, they are beautifull!!
    Your almost on 144 granny's to ;) You can do it!

    I read in your profile that you have 3 daughters, one with down syndrom. I work with people with a mental disability. How's your daughter?

    ReplyDelete