Sunday, May 27, 2012

Red White and Blue Grannies 122, 123; Sunday Snippets

122

123
I decided to go patriotic today, United States style.  Both of these squares are from the book "200 Crochet Blocks".


















Looking at the popcorn square now, I see that I could have straightened it up a bit more, because there are actually blue lines between each popcorn.  Imagine them...they are there.










 I found the design for these stars on Suzetta's blog, http://suzies-yarnie-stuff.blogspot.com/2012/05/star-garland-c.html .  Ramona has requested that hearts be added, and so they will be.












Each of the following photos were taken on Lighthouse Beach at Seattle's Discovery Park.  Discovery is one of the most amazing parks anywhere around, and formerly was military post.






















1 comment:

  1. Lovely scenery pics thank you = and I do love your srochet squares. Lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete