Thursday, May 31, 2012

Granny 125 and Blooming Pillow WIP




My blooming pillow is coming along.  I haven't decided, but this may be it.  It all depends on whether or not I decide it needs to be a floor pillow.  I love it!














125

I had an hour and a half to spend this afternoon, and a bag of yarn along with me.  I decided to just start working on a square and see where it led me.  I'm calling it the "what if I do this?" square, because every stitch that went in was decided on in that way.  It needs some tweaking, but I like this square very much.  It has popcorns, clusters, front posts, along with doubles, singles, have doubles etc.

I'm thinking I can safely call this my own design, what say you all?




I won these wonderful pieces of art on TinnieGirl's  website.  Cathy, they are quite wonderful, and I can't thank you enough!  I've had my ups and downs lately, and to receive "Two Parts Hope" and "Three Parts Faith" is a real blessing.

7 comments:

  1. BEautiful work. I love your blooming flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pillow, and the square is definitely your design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I love the pillow especially= your colours are brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad they arrived safe and sound, and that you love them.

    Your crochet work is gorgeous as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just noticing now that the colors in your artwork closely mirrors the colors I've used in the square and pillow in this post. Nice, they really go together.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful pictures! I like your square and think the name is apt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. |Blooming pillow is beautifull.
    Thanks for visit my blog, I will follw yourse.
    Have a nice weekend, hanneke

    ReplyDelete