Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Photo A Day May 5-2-12 and Granny #83

83



Square #83, which started out as a pattern in 50 Fabulous Crochet Squares.    If I had continued to completion of the pattern, it would have been 12" square, really, too big for my use.  I stopped three rows short, and think it's perfectly well balance.  I like it. 















I'm participating in Chantelle's Photo A Day May Challenge, which you can find HERE.

After I took my daughter to her job, I spent some time wandering about in Seattle, looking for a good, new-to-me vantage point .  This is the view from the Ursula Judkins Viewpoint in the Magnolia area.  We are looking at downtown Seattle across one of the Elliott Bay shipping areas, and is also the starting point for many of the cruise ships.   The weather today was classic Seattle:  cloudy with sunbreaks, breezy, and somewhat chilly.  It was also just a stunning day that I am the better for being out and experiencing it.  The fact that I very nearly ran out of gas only added interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment